Ipsos B&A’s commitment to quality management and continual improvement is evidenced by our existing accreditations:
Ipsos B&A is certified to ISO International Standard for information security management systems (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). Certificate Appended.
This standard was introduced to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Company information. Ipsos B&A has been certified to ISO 27001:2013 Information Security since October, 2014 and have been successfully recertified up to December 2023
As part of the programme Ipsos B&A is committed to conducting on-going internal audit services and risk assessments against the requirements of the Standard for security management. Davern ITSM are currently providing on-going internal audit services against the requirements of the Standard for security management.
Security and Privacy Objectives
The Board and Management of Ipsos B&A has signed up to the following principles:
- Information Security Management Framework
- Privacy and Protection of Personal data
- Risk to the information assets of the company are identified and evaluated
- Information is protected against unauthorised access
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information is maintained
- Regulatory, legislative, business or contractual security obligations are met
- Business Continuity plans will be produced, maintained and tested