We are hiring again!! Data Processing Analyst
Data Processing Analyst
Is it for you?
B&A is the leading Market Research agency in Ireland, and seeking to expand its team due to market growth.
If you have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise and work on multiple projects simultaneously, then we would like to hear from you. In this role you will be required to script questionnaires and create data tables in our survey software, ASKIA.
The role will also involve some advanced analysis for the executive team using; R, SPSS or equivalent packages.
You will be analysing commercial as well as some academic data.
Qualifications and skills
You will need some proficient qualifications in Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science. A statistical qualification would be an advantage.
Previous research agency experience in Data Processing is an advantage.
Opportunities and salary
There is definite room for career growth depending on your talent. We are an innovative organisation which is in a growth and development phase, and we are looking for a driven analyst who is proactive and commercially focused.
Your role will involve:
- Write programmes using market research software to enable electronic capture of market research interviews.
- Prepare computer tabulations using data from market research interviews
- Analysing data to support the executive teams
You must have commercial experience in the following:
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Data Processing
- Expertise in BI, Business Analytics and Data Analytics
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools
- An understanding and interest in big data modelling
- Experience in market analysis, market research or data modelling
- Online and social media analysis & reporting tools
- Thorough QC of own work to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for own time and job management
- Meet deadlines
- Service a number of projects simultaneously
- Liaise with other departments
- Be a proactive member of the team, offer advice and make suggestions in areas where, with training and experience, you have gained some expertise
- The majority of the job will be keyboard work at your own PC.
This is not an exhaustive list of the tasks and responsibilities and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties as necessary.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you think this is the job for you please send your CV to Brenda – email@example.com by March 19th.